Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Student Problems

     All us students are faced with problems everyday, with my overactive imagination that's really not a good thing. Picture this, I have found a place to live next academic year with some of the best people I know, it's affordable, looks good and well I get to live with my boyfriend for possibly two years. Sounds good right? Wrong, this flags a whole number of problems, i.e finding money for it over the summer, finding money for food over the summer, finding a guarantor (which is extremely difficult with people in my family) and of course the biggest problem moving all of my stuff to the new house. For most people this would be extremely easy to figure out for me, not so much.

     Not only this but I've now had a deadline thrown from obscurity onto me to model a person that is due in three weeks. The best part, I can't model to save my life. I got almost half of it done in the lesson they sprung it on us until the lecturer told us we'd all pretty much done it all wrong. Now I don't know about anyone else but that is an intense soul crushing moment. In about three seconds you realise you've wasted about four hours of your life doing something that will practically fail you.

     Plus I have all the wrong kind of mindsets when it comes to just life in general;
            1. I'm a defeatist, so I rage quit every time I mess something up.
            2. I'm a manic pessimist, before I've begun anything I know that there's the little voice telling                   me I'm really not any good at anything I do anyway.
            3. Finally I'm no good at anything anyway.

     But hey, I have people in class and at home to help me. So what am I worrying about. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment