Hi there stranger!
If you're reading this I want to thank you first off for actually taking the time to actually read what I write. These little ramblings I write are things that have importance to me or they could simply be little wastes of time I've felt compelled to tell.
I also want to clarify that writing is just a hobby for me it's not actually something I study or really want to do as a career, it's just a way for me to pass the lonely hours of the morning. I actually study Computer Games Art which is a far cry from writing if we're being honest here.
Although writing is kinda needed in everyday life we rely on it more than most things, we need it to gain and loose things and create things. It's a trivial thing that most of us forget about but it's always there even if you don't know it is.
Rose x
No comments:
Post a Comment