Have you ever sat down and actually realised that someone you've found is genuinely amazing? Or even out of your league because of how caring and extraordinary they are? If you haven't experienced that yet, well, you're bound to.Take me for example, I never thought that I'd ever have a fleeting chance with this one guy, but now we're joined at the hip.
Let me take you back, it was the first actual day here at university and being the twat I am, I was working myself up. Not only that I hadn't eaten because I was scared, so by the time I'd left my house and had actually gotten to the meeting point, I was on the verge of a panic attack. Now I don't know if other people do this but when I first arrive in a group I like to look around and see who's kind of like me. In this situation it was called for because I was going to be spending the next three years with this little group of oddballs like myself, all with a common interest. But whilst scanning our gathering, one person stood out, not in a bad way more in the way that I thought he was frankly one of the cutest guys I had ever seen, but I digress. Being the ever Awkward Turtling human, I couldn't even smile let alone talk to him because not only am I socially stumped but there was a panic attack looming.
By the end of our compulsory activities I had somehow managed to grow the balls to talk to him and the fateful first contact I made with this majestic creature was 'hi'. Yes, the twat has entered the building, don't judge because by the end of the day we had somehow managed to become friends.
I'm telling you now that we came to realise we were and are the same person amazingly quickly. We share the same height, shoe size, clothe size, music taste, sense of humour and everything else you can think of, the only difference's are the obvious ones.
Only a week or so after we had met we shared our first butterfly filled stomach, hearts racing, mind pacing moment. That first time we kissed I swear it was as if the rest of the world and everything else that once mattered dimmed and only we were in focus. I'm sure that within the moment I came to realise I only want to feel his lips upon mine for the rest of time. You may say it's 'cheesy or cliche' but that's genuinely how I felt and a little bit of cheese in your life is good.
Over these last six weeks we've grown to be practically inseparable, we've come to realise that we truly are the same person only he's almost happy whereas I'm not but I'm working on it. I don't think there has ever been anyone that has cared,or what I should say say, is cared so little about my imperfections and flaws. That's why he's so out of my league, the fact that he cares about me so much and isn't put off because of all the stupid things that are wrong with me. He is quite frankly my impersination of perfection and he's mine. I'll never willingly let him walk out of my life because I really love him with all my heart. I don't care how that makes me sound either.
'When I saw You I Fell in Love and You Smiled Because You Knew'
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment