Well I think
most of us know about lust and keeping it under wraps most of the time, but
here at uni things are a lot different. People don’t really seem to care about
keeping the noise down, or showing the love bites and nibble marks strewed across
their necks and most of all they really don’t care about making a scene. I
think that’s why people love being here, it’s because there isn’t really a
single fuck given when it comes to the passion shared (normally) between the
sheets.
Now when
I first arrived here I knew that things were going to be different;
1. Because
we are all of roughly the same age range
2.
Because
we are all living or having time away from home.
Let me
explain myself before you jump to conclusions, because of the ages we are 18 to
30s (I think) there’s bound to be some lustful people, guys and their hormones
and to be fair us women with our hormones too. In reality there’s no way that women
can resist it, they can lie all they want but girls want it as much as the next
guy.
And the
fact that we’re without supervision gives us the opportunity, if there wasn’t
one before moving here, to seize a playmate and live out wild fantasies. Take
me for example, since moving away I managed to wriggle free from the emotional
blackmailing ties of a guy I’d been with for a while and I’ve also found
frankly my ideal partner in many more ways than just one.
No comments:
Post a Comment